- High-demand beers will be available for active Cellarman Society members to purchase online starting at 8:00 pm the day before release to the general public.
- High-demand beers will be available for the general public to purchase online starting at 8:00 pm the day indicated on the applicable Facebook and Instagram posts.
- High-demand beer pre-sales will end at midnight of release day. Any beers not sold online by midnight of release day, will be made available for walk-in purchase.
- Can limits will be strictly enforced and set ahead of time for each release. If you purchase above this limit, your money will be refunded and your order(s) will be cancelled. This includes multiple transactions under the same credentials.
- Proxies are allowed as long as they have a copy of your online receipt.
- All beers MUST be picked up within one week of the release date. We do not hold orders after that date. After one week, the beer will become available for walk-in purchase. The original purchaser will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- PLEASE double check your orders. Exchanges/Refunds will not be made.
- We are now using Biermi for high-demand beer releases. Please create an account ahead of purchase to streamline your experience. Note: Biermi DOES NOT offer cart protection at this time – so shop quickly!